When you are truly out of your depth when if comes to sorting out your debt problems then get urgent financial advice from
a debt counsellor. Too many people think that they can solve all their problems themselves – but it’s important
to know when it’s time to get help.
And it's easy to feel overwhelmed. You might start out with a few
purchases charged to a credit card or in-store finance, and choose to pay the minimum monthly balance for a few months, and
then all of a sudden it seems as if your debt balance has spiralled out of control.
And if you are spiralling
out of control, then there's no shame in getting help. You go to a doctor for medical guidance, you why shouldn’t
you seek the assistance of a professional debt counsellor to help resolve debt problems?
Debt counselling can
help you with:
Remember that no one is perfect, and sometimes your spending may exceed your income. It’s all about how you
manage these circumstances.
- Debt Consolidation – roll your debts into one loan to reduce and simplify your repayments
bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession.
- Dealing with collection agencies.
- Problems with your credit rating.
- Negotiating with creditors for better terms regarding debt settlement.
- Securing finance (eg for a house,
car, or land) with bad debt or credit report.
- Tax issues.
- Dealing with credit fraud and identity theft.
More information on solving your debt problems.